13/06/2017

Fab - 7 Dots Studio


Hello hello! Yesterday I shared my first take on the "Dreamscapes" collection by 7 Dots Studio and today I share my second monthly project for the brand. This one is done using the “Hazy Days”. What a cool color combo this collection has! Dark, vibrant blues and vivid yellow! Such a cool combo, and so modern as well. The patterns are grungy and even a bit futuristic because of the pixilation. 


The topic of this second layout is a wonderful set of workshops I was invited to keep in Belgium. It was a really wonderful event and time and I long to go there again! In the picture the ladies are hard at work. It was really fab, like the title says.

Thank you for stopping by today! Ta ta for now, have a great day! 


Materials for “Fab”: 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...