18/04/2017

Bonjour - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Bonjour! This card is quite appropriate as I'm flying to Paris tomorrow! Actually, to tell you the truth, that was kind of in my mind when I started to make this project. This card is done as a guest designer for Elizabeth Craft Designs and comes with a step by step tutorial. You can see the tutorial here (link) in the original post. There's a double treat for you there as I also made a layout using the same steps and shoot a video of the process! 


Like always in my guest posts for Elizabeth Craft Designs with the two projects, both of the crafts use the same idea, steps and materials but the form is just different. This one is the card and tomorrow I blog the layout. 

The idea behind both of the projects was to make a stencil of my own and create a pattern using it. And as I used just cardstock to make the stencil, I then could add the stencil to the project, too! Naturally there's a bit more than that to both projects, as you might have guessed.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday! 


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:

Soft Finish Cardstock, white

Other:

Prima Marketing - Clear Gesso
Prima Marketing - Watercolor Confections Tropicals
Distress Ink - Broken China, Blueprint Sketch
Archival Ink - Jet Black
paperclips


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...